I am happy to announce that I am hosting this week's Black and White Wednesday. Thank you to Cindy, the administrator for this food photography event, and also Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook, for starting up this very popular weekly series of food reated photography.
Please feel free to email me by clicking the CONTACT on the toolbar of this blog's main page, you can add your picture as attachment in the contact form;
alternatively email directly to :admin at thecookingdoctor dot com.
The rules for submission are simple:
- Your clicks have to be anything of a culinary nature or show anything related to food: an ingredient, a kitchentool, something in your kitchen or in a restaurant, anything about food preparation/presentation/consumption, whatever your eyes can catch as a food speach.
- You can shoot either in b/w mode or in color, then process in b/w. You can use any effect you like but keeping the image in a monochrome/grayscale, with Sepia and Cyanotype tones allowed. No color details allowed.
- Approximate sizes of your pictures shoud be portrait/500 wide & 700 long - landscape/700 wide & 500 long - or 600 square.
- No need of a recipe, nor a story nor a location (but they are welcome if you like), simply a title for the picture is required.
- You have to post your photograph BY THIS WEDNESDAY on your blog, and also link it to this announcement page, and email me your entry, so I can put up ypur picture on the Gallery by Wednesday.
- For those who use Twitter, Susan created a hashtag (#BWFood) to make it easier to find related conversations.
- You have to mention Black and White Wednesday in your post and link to this announcement and to the this blog. Use of the logo above is optional.
- We also have a group on Flickr if you'd like to join and share your pics.
So hurry, grab your camera, scour around the kitchen for inspiration and start shooting!